India Tax Insights blog brings the experience and knowledge of EY thought leaders and tax professional by way of viewpoints, commentary and the delivery of fresh perspective to evolving tax and policy issues relevant to executive decision makers.
Every blog release will be conceived from real world experiences of EY professionals and thought leaders. Readers are encouraged to comment, share experiences, and also suggest topics they would like to be discussed. The authors of this blog will focus on providing useful practical tips and advice that can guide business leaders like you in making the right decisions.
Please remember the information presented on this blog should not be construed as legal, tax, accounting or any other professional advice or service. You should consult with an EY or other professional advisor familiar with your particular factual situation for advice concerning specific tax or other matters before making any decision.
We encourage users to comment on this blog, share knowledge and experiences and suggest topics that you would like to see discussed. In providing this forum, we respect your rights to freely express your views but ask that you observe the following guidance:
- Make your comments concise, on topic and well-written
- Link to supporting information and materials
- Don’t post rumors or confidential information
- Be aware that we moderate user comments and reserve the right to remove or edit content that contains, but is not limited to:
- Material that is clearly off-topic or poorly-written
- Unsolicited advertising, promotional or business transaction materials
- Spam or material designed to disrupt the Site or other systems or technology
- Material that would reasonably be considered to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive to racial or ethnic groups, or is otherwise unlawful or objectionable
- Material that invades privacy or violates any personal or proprietary right; or infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademarks